This is our story.
This is our team.
The history behind Scortex. And its founders.
In 2015, Aymeric de Pontbriand, our CEO, met Nathanael Hania, our lead Hardware, for a project in university. Later on they met Serge Zloto, our current CTO, in a entrepreneurship fair.
Aymeric de Pontbriand
Co-Founder & CEO
Aymeric de Pontbriand, CEO of Scortex, contributes his knowledge in machine learning. He earned his Master in Physics in metrology and received executive education at INSEAD. He has gained his knowledge of the manufacturing industry by working at Safran.
Co-Founder & Lead Hardware
Nathanael Hania, our Lead Hardware, holds a Master’s Degree in Electronic and Computer Systems and specialises in hardware development. He worked for the French Ministry of Defense and Airbus DS.
Co-Founder & CTO
Serge Zloto has 28 years of experience in the software and electronic industries (Cisco, Oracle, Thales and several startups). He leads our R&D and defines our technological roadmap.
The Scortex timeline.
- Scortex is born!
- First public grant form leading accelerating program Wilco
- Winner of the Innov&Connect IBM & BNP Price
- Accepted in Europe's top incubator Agoranov
- 1st deployment in a major Tier 1 automotive factory
- Prizes: I-lab competition, France is A.I, Smart Manufacturing
- Seed round of 1,8m€ with Tier 1 VCs: Alven & Notion Capital
- Funding member of the Microsoft AI Factory with Inria and 5 others start-ups
- Grand prize winner of French Automobile Club
- Enters SAP.IO accelerator
- Deployment expansion across France & Germany
- New industry vertial: FMCG
- Deployment expansion to new countries: Spain & Poland
- Scortex expands its team to 30+ talents