We are a team of passionate and diverse people combining deep expertises in machine learning,
computer vision, entreprise software, edge computing and quality management.
We strive to delivery our Quality Intelligence Solution to manufacturers around the world.
In 2015, Aymeric & Nathanael met at the FabLab their university and started working on a compute platform that would turn out to become the heart of Scortex' solution. Later on, they met Serge, our CTO, who saw the massive potential of such a platform and who brought the software architectural expertise.
Ever since, Scortex has been at the forefront of applying deep learning in the manufacturing space, pushing the boundaries of what is possible with such a powerful technology.
Aymeric de Pontbriand
Co-Founder & CEO
Aymeric contributes with his knowledge in sensors and machine learning. He earned his Master in applied physics in metrology and received executive education at INSEAD. He has work at Safran on quality monitoring.
Co-Founder & Hardware Director
Nathanael Hania holds a Master’s Degree in Electronic and Computer Systems and specialises in high performance computing. He has worked for the Ministry of Defense and Airbus on critical compute platform.
Co-Founder & CTO
Serge Zloto has 28 years of experience in the entreprise software and electronic industries, working at Cisco, Oracle, Thales and several startups around the world. He leads our R&D and defines our technological roadmap.
The Scortex timeline.
- Scortex is born!
- First public grant form leading accelerating program Wilco
- Winner of the Innov&Connect IBM & BNP Price
- Accepted in Europe's top incubator Agoranov
- 1st deployment in a major Tier 1 automotive factory
- Winner of several Prizes: I-lab competition, France is A.I, Smart Manufacturing
- Seed round of 1,8m€ with Tier 1 VCs: Alven & Notion Capital
- Funding member of the Microsoft AI Factory with Inria and 5 others start-ups
- Grand prize winner of French Automobile Club
- Enters SAP.IO accelerator
- Deployment expansion across France & Germany
- New industry vertial: FMCG
- Deployment expansion to new countries: Spain & Poland
- New round of funding of 2,8m€
- Scortex expands its team to 30+ talents
- Millions of parts automatically inspected with Scortex system in production
- Entered LVMH La Maison des Startups program, finalist of LVMH Innovation award
- Demonstrated good track record on detection of complex defects on shiny plastics
- Won I-Nov prize